We are hiring - Web Development Trainee
Our young and cheerful teammates are looking for you to join us. Supervised by our technical professions, you will be assigned to help with the following:
- Build quality websites with Web Content Management System (WCMS)
- Build customized web-based applications
- Build quality iOS/Android mobile applications
- Work with other and web developers in development projects
- Maintain and support websites and systems
- Providing user training and continuous support to customers
There are no easy tasks of tight deadlines but we accept your imperfection in web development in the beginning. Through the on-the-job training, you will learn and achieve the following:
- Build RESTful APIs with PHP Yii2 or JAVA Spring framework;
- Implement WCMS with open-sourced framework such as Joomla! or Wordpress;
- Buid mobile application with React-Native;
- Work on Linux server setup and administration;
- Using Git for source control; and even more, such as soft-skills.
It may be at an advantage if you are graduated in CS (or any related disciplines) or with 1-3 years of related experience. However, there are successful cases that a non-IT fresh graduate working with us for a few years could be equipped to lead various programming project.
If you are passionate in IT related projects and confident that you are a good team player and a quick responsive learner, apply us.
Notes to Applicants
- Applicants should send resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview/test
- Applicants will be required to produce documentary evidence pertaining to qualifications, work experience, remuneration, etc. as declared in the resume for verification by the Company
- The information provided will be used for recruitment, personnel, employment or other related matters in the Company. Should similar vacancies in the Company arise, your application may also be forwarded to relevant units for consideration
- Unsuccessful applications may be retained by the Company for future reference, which will be destroyed when no longer required
- As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. The vacancy advertised is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirements irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race